Wednesday, November 7, 2007

23rd Year - Day 1


















(See cookingismypassion.blogspot for more cakes like this!)


To commemorate the Day 1 of my 23rd year, i decided it was time to begin this blog : )
& I'm gonna make it food-related!

How this blog's name came about is obvious to some: STF --
Which officially stands for Share The Food,
jokingly as Share The Fat,
and deep down, Share the Love.

One day, I hope to take cooking classes in culinary schools!
But for now, experiments and concoctions at home will do : D
Perhaps you can join me in discovering new ingredients and inventing new dishes each week!

If you're lucky, I might even STF the yummy ones with you!

Pics & recipes for my recent experiments to come! : ) Stay tuned!

P.S. I didn't make this cake, but aspire to be able to do so some day! : D
YAY!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, remember the time I made pizza delivered it over to your place for you and Ruby? I created a recipe for easy pizza after that...if you wanna try it, let me know. =)

-Sky

Anonymous said...

wow, mario cake!
lovely! :)
happy birthday heihei! :)

rice

Anonymous said...

Add oil in your experiments and do share with us! I'm your friend on this road to good-cooking-loving wife!! Haha...

~ Winnie ^_^