Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cheesecake Factory Birthday Dinner : )

Two weeks ago, my parents offered to take me (& goh goh) out for dinner for my birthday.
For a dessert-lover like Ma, and pasta-lover like goh goh,
it'd be a no-brainer that i picked Cheesecake Factory : )
& indeed, it was quite a DELICIOUS choice, despite the long wait... 0_o"

To save tummy room for dessert, we skipped appetizers & dove straight in for the entrees.

Fafa picked: Skirt steak with Mushroom White wine sauce,
Served with Mashed potatoes & Fried onion rings.
Fa's testimony: The steak is very flavorful : )
















My choice:
Shrimp Scampi x Steak Diane,
Served with Mashed Potatoes & salad veggies.
My testimony: MMmmmM... Creamy garlic sauce + Tender steak!
















Ma's choice: Shrimp Scampi Cappellini
Ma's testimony: She kept saying she's full but she didn't stop eating...
















Ma & my choice: Vanilla Bean Cheesecake : D
Our testimonies: So Smooth! Def. one of my favorite cheesecakes ever : )
















Goh goh's choice: Pineapple Upside-down Cheesecake
Our testimonies: SO fruity! It's the kind that brightens up your day! : )
















Aww i wanna go back already!
Next stop: Waffle house!! : D

No comments: