Sunday, December 23, 2007

Apple x Cranberry x Coffee =......















I've always loved apples in my dessert --
Apple pie, Apple crumbs cake,
Warm Honey glazed apple with vanilla bean ice-cream...
MMmmMMMMmmm......

My eyes totally lit up when i saw what Kevin brought home on Friday:



















Harry & David Apple Cranberry Muffin Mix!

Yes, yes, using mix is cheating...
But hey! It's Harry & David's!!!
It can't be bad ; D















& the instruction couldn't have been any easier...
1) Add the mix in a bowl.
2) Add water, milk or
apple / cranberry juice (Recommended).
3) Scoop it into muffin cups.
4) Bake at 350F in the oven.

Then again, it's Hei baking.
So we must tweak it a bit.

We don't have apple nor cranberry juice;
and the milk went bad into one big clump,
for it was expired a week ago...
(Thank goodness it wasn't green & moldy...?!)

But I'm not as boring as plain water, am I?

Hence, I used 1/4 cup of heavy cream,
1/4 cup of half & half,
& half a bottle of Starbucks Vanilla Frap.

No, I don't know why : b
Except the feeling that it should taste good : )














So here you go ; )
& the empty muffin wrap was Goh goh's verdict.















YUM!

No comments: