Monday, January 7, 2008

Adornments

Ever since moving into our new home,
I've been increasingly fascinated by any
(read: all) stores that provide cute/pretty/classy
food related items, esp. those that represent my personal tastes.

You have seen quite a few of my collection of
CB dishes here @ STF,
so I'm not going to display them all over again.
But here are some fabulous new finds,
that I totally adore ; )

If you & i have similar tastes,
maybe you'll appreciate them
(or just be nice enough to get them for me : b).
















































Blossom Appetizer Plate @ CB2

(http://www.cb2.com/family.aspx?c=222&f=3653)



















Mediterranean Blue Set @ Target

Oh, i'm getting dizzy,
gazing at all these beauties!!
0_o One day, you'll all be mine...
muahahaha... >: D

No comments: