Monday, January 14, 2008

Creamy Coconut

After a busy week, I'm back on my baking experiments! : )

I've been pondering what to make for Fafa --
Since he likes coconut flavored stuff,
i decided to make up something tailor-made for him.


A whole bunch of ingredients...

I found a recipe online for a creamy coconut layered cake,
but decided that it'd be too complicated, to transport
a huge cake with frosting from Forest Hills to Chinatown...
Plus Fafa is not a huge dessert person,
so i thought creating something small might be ideal : )


Fill the muffin cups with the batter,
which contains coconut milk : )


Then whip up the filling:
coconut milk, sweetened coconut flakes,
sugar, sour cream... MMmmMMMmmm... : )


Place it on top of the cake batter,
then top it off with some more coconut flakes : D


Since there was so much batter left,
I decided to make 2 loaf cakes also : )
Coconut should go well with white chocolate chips, too -
I suppose?!
So let's experiment and put some in,
then top it with the fillings!



After baking @ 350F:




Hehehe...
I got some extra to give away...
Who's interested -- please let me know! : D

No comments: