Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Coconut x Lemon x Cream Cheese?

Originally, I found a nice recipe for an Orange Cheesecake.
However, I realized that I didn't have condensed milk at home;
& there's no way to turn a can of evaporated milk into that : /



When i was about to give up the whole idea
of making my first non-baked cheesecake though,
i saw a recipe on the Knox Gelatine box,
and decided to improvise by combining the 2 : )



Sugar x Gelatin...


+ pressed butter x cookie crumbs
+ Cream cheese
+ half & half x coconut milk x lemon extract...


I have yet to do my taste test... 0_o
But it sure looks beautiful! : D

Edit on 1/17 --
Goh goh & i taste tested it last night ; )
MUAH! It tasted SO GOOD! : D
I got all excited about the endless possibilities /
prospects of future cheesecake experiments! : )))

Jules, you'll be getting a piece, worry not!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My three fave flavors!! especially lemon with coconut. yumm!!